Re: scrollbar in CSS

From: Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns <skaiser@skdesigns.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:10:35 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
At 04:24 PM 03/20/2001, you wrote:
>I know, the 'scrollbar' property in IE isn't a really usefull thing, but I
>think it's quite important to know it.
>So, could somebody mail me a list or something with all the elements of the
>'scrollbar'-property, please?

I've seen this question come up often during the past month or two, so I
wrote a tutorial with screen shots for those who don't have IE5.5. Here's
the URL for it:

Coloring Your Scrollbars with CSS

The tutorial goes through the various elements, shows you how to add them
in a couple of different ways, even has a template for an external style
sheet, and has links to further info at Microsoft, etc.

Hope that helps. Have fun....

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.
SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser@skdesigns.com
Website Development  http://www.skdesigns.com/