Re: Make Microsoft follow the spec.

From: Daniel Glazman <glazman@netscape.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:37:18 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
CC: Chris Wilson <cwilso@microsoft.com>
Frank Boumphrey wrote:

> But as a developer I would much rather use a browser that _forces_ me
> to write good code.

What do you means by "developer" ? A browser implementor or document
provider ?

Anyway, I want to add, from a very personal point, that Chris Wilson has
been a key person in the existence of CSS. Without his personal involvement
into CSS on behalf of Microsoft, we would never be using CSS browsers today.

Standards are not perfect, code is not perfect. Both are made by human
beings for human beings, all far from perfect.

</Daniel>