Pseudo-link troubles

From: Friesen, Julie <Julie.Friesen@lc.ca.gov>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 07:54:24 -0800
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello! I am brand new to this list and am in need of assistance.

I have an external style sheet for an Intranet site which uses pseudo-link
classes. I've noticed that the links are creating a line-break in
Netscape--the line breaks immediately after the closing anchor tag.  I was
prepared for the roll-over effect to not work in Netscape, but this
line-break is unacceptable. Any ideas?????

Thank you in advance!
Julie

PS: Here's what it looks like (I copied this from the page since I can't
post the URL) :

Open Netscape and go to the Senate Intranet site address at http://####
. Click on Office Essentials to access the forms.

Julie Friesen
Legislative Data Center
Application Development-Section B
916-445-4966 x7780