RE: several messages

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:31:31 +0300
To: "Tim Bagot" <tsb-w3-style-0003@earth.li>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

Exactly. I think that we have lost the most important factor here: css
is *useless* for XML presentation unless both the XML and CSS documents
are written in the following ways:

1) The  XML document is structured (um... has it's contents in a certain
order) in a way that display of contents is meaningful without
transformation.

2) The CSS knows that and just styles the document sections accordingly.

Kindest regards,

Manos