RE: Tables and Netscape 4.x

From: Brian Kavanaugh <bkavanaugh@usa.net>
Date: 2 Jul 2001 13:24:38 CDT
To: ches <ches@io.com>, www-style@w3.org
Netscape 6, perhaps, but certainly not Netscape 4.x! Its support of CSS is
truly horrible, and its bugs are many and well documented. See, for example,
http://www.richinstyle.com.

Homesite's CSS editor is a scaled-down version of TopStyle, which is an
excellent CSS editor. Their Web site is
http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/index.asp.

--
Brian Kavanaugh
Lotus/Domino R5 Principal CLP, Development