RE: Tables and Netscape 4.x

I am using TopStyle to write (and validate) my CSS, but the problem is
that I'm trying to apply a new style sheet to existing pages, that not
only weren't written by me, they weren't even written by people that know
much about HTML, so, to use the technical term, they're well dodgy mate.

Hence things like lists of headings in tables.  Yuck.  Trying to fiddle it
so that everyone's pages look okay is a total nightmare.

I don't think removing the TD rule will work, because lots of people have
their entire pages laid out in tables, and I have a feeling that netscape
will render those pages with the default font size.

I'll experiment....

Kat