Help with a.links

From: <James.Lucier@Intelsat.int>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:03:25 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a little problem I am having. I
have created this style sheet and having a problem with the alink, vlink and
ulink. In the style I have created the body style with 3 different colors
for them. Now where I am running into problems is I also want a side
navigation bar that has different colors for the alink, vlink, and ulink, is
this at all possible ? Thanks in advance.

James Lucier
Internet Developer, Online Business Services
Information Products & Strategies
INTELSAT              www.intelsat.int
+    james.lucier@intelsat.int