From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of James.Lucier@Intelsat.int
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 3:03 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Help with a.links

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a little problem I am having. I
have created this style sheet and having a problem with the alink, vlink and
ulink. In the style I have created the body style with 3 different colors
for them. Now where I am running into problems is I also want a side
navigation bar that has different colors for the alink, vlink, and ulink, is
this at all possible ? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

James Lucier
Internet Developer, Online Business Services
Information Products & Strategies
INTELSAT              www.intelsat.int
+1.202.295.8894    james.lucier@intelsat.int