Re: New draft: css3-selectors

From: Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:48:08 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Bert Bos wrote:

> The CSS working group has published a new draft:
>
>     CSS3 module: W3C selectors
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-css3-selectors-20010126

Just a small detail. The .class notation is said to be only applicable to
HTML. That's fine and understandable. My question is: would it be correct
for a processor applying CSS to XML to consider xhtml:class='some classes'
(where xhtml is the prefix pointing to the xhtml namespace) as a case of
where .class is applicable, and to thus style the element accordingly ?

-- robin b.
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.