RE: Cursors.......New Proposals

From: Ben Morris <bmorris@activematter.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:28:57 -0500
To: "perry" <ics@wayxcable.com>, <www-style@w3.org>
My understanding is that cursors are all really image files.  So you can't
simply change the color of an image.  Though you do bring up a good point.
It would be useful to have an expanded selection of cursors built into each
browser and/or the ability to specify a file name for a new cursor in the
style sheet that the user agent would then download.