Re: Is there a way...

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:00:41 +0200
To: glazman@netscape.com (Daniel Glazman)
Cc: www-style@w3.org, cwilso@microsoft.com, christer.eklund@midroc.se
On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:11:09 +0200, glazman@netscape.com (Daniel
Glazman) wrote:

>Jan Roland Eriksson wrote:

(no! Chris wrote the next quoted sentence; learn to quote correctly, and
keep correct visible references to previous posters in thread, please)

>> > You should really moderate your language if you wish to be taken
>> > seriously.

>I could not agree more with Chris.

>> So who is the Hen and who is the Egg? Me and/or W3C?

>The W3C is the hen, the standards are the eggs.

>You are the fox.

If that's the official characterization of me, I have to say I'm rather
flattered, no wonder some inhabitants of the chicken shack goes into
nervous frenzy :)

--
Roland (the fox)