Re: I would love...

At this moment (edge effects is what i want it for
too) the only choice is to have nested tables, making
rendering slow (at least when using % as size... i
liked the proposed repeat-top and repeat-left but is
there anything for multiple background images coming
soon?

Kindest regards,
Manos Batsis,
Web Developer