Re: Ideas for the ACSS module of CSS3

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

> And I'd point folks to XLink:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink/
>
> Bringing it back to CSS, I'd suggest that there's a lot in XLink which CSS
> isn't prepared to handle right now, and probably should.

Now would be a very good time to describe what you think are the
requirements.

I have seen two requirements:

   :link should apply to arbitrary elements pointed to by XPointer
  ::link should apply to arbitrary element bits pointer to by XPointer

Is there anything else?

> (Of course, some of that might involve behaviors!)

No comment.

--
Ian Hickson                                     )\     _. - ._.)       fL
Netscape, XBL QA                               /. `- '  (  `--'