Re: Link colour problem with URL's

From: <MDeFeoJr@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:19:31 EST
To: matt@emax.com.au, www-style@w3c.org
Hey Matt,

Not sure what to say except that setting the class for a URI works without
the http for me. For me the class works for both relative and absolute hrefs.
Could be the browser or ur code...

not much help I know but just letting u know I sometimes do have success

peace
Michael

--------------------
==========
>>Matt wrote

Hello,

I have noticed that when using a class to set colour and text-decoration for
a link, that it doesn't recognise the link color if the link within the <a
href> tag doesn't start with http://

Does' anyone know a way around this?

Kind regards,

Matt Leake - Supervisor,