Re: Link colour problem with URL's

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:50:41 +0100
To: "W3C Style Mail List" <www-style@w3c.org>
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:07:02 +1100, "Matthew Leake" <matt@emax.com.au>
wrote:

>I have noticed that when using a class to set colour and text-decoration for
>a link, that it doesn't recognise the link color if the link within the <a
>href> tag doesn't start with http://
>
>Does' anyone know a way around this?

You may want to update your self from the FAQ-list of
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets ?

Last posted to usenet as...

Or if your server has not picked it up yet, there's a backup copy on the
www, here...

  http://css.nu/faq/ciwas-aFAQ.html

...look for Q&A 8 and 9

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com> <http://member.newsguy.com/~jrexon/>
Moronization: a form of acculturation where people are encouraged to anoint