Re: positioning elements and left,right,bottom,top

> Re: positioning elements and left,right,bottom,top
>
> From: Matthew Brealey (webmaster@richinstyle.com)
> Date: Mon, Jun 19 2000

In an associated (remotely) topic:

Working for an educational organization, I put textbooks and forms online with HTML,
using CSS.  The problem that I have encountered is that some of the authors have
described a format that I have been unable to produce.

This format is an underline of variable length,  extending from the end of the
querry to the right side of the page.  The querry  might be as simple as "Name:" or
a multi-lined question.  I have tried breaking the formatting up to include a
"right", but this has the effect of inserting a new line.

Is there some simple command that will effect this underline?