CSS2 Printing Attributes

From: Mike Kamchatov <Mike.Kamchatov@refinery.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:38:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,
   Part of the CSS2 specification controls how pages print in IE and NS4.  I
don't think anyone has posted any examples explaining what aspects of
printing can be controlled, or what works in what browser, or what bugs
there are.
I'd like to make up a test page with any and all available CSS2 printing
attributes on it, test it out in the various browsers, and post an overview
of what I find out.

  So far my main (and pretty much only)  resource has been W3's 'Media
Types' section and their forum:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/media.html#media-groups

Can you provide any more information for me, any help, sites, leads, etc?

What would be the best method/stylesheet that is cross-browser friendly and
can
control printing attributes.

Thanks,
           Mike