Re: UI WD - necessary extension

Rasmus Kaj wrote:

> But, with all respect, it still seems to me you are not doing the
> Right Thing ...
>
> What should be done is to tell the UA that the XML element _is_ (or
> should be rendered as) a specific form control, not that it has the
> same font, border, padding, etc as the wanted form control ...

No, that's not the case. That method is not flexible enough and
restricts you to existing HTML elements, which isn't cool.

Please visit http://RichInStyle.com. Featuring:
MySite: customizable styles.         AlwaysWork style
Browser bug table covering all CSS2 with links to descriptions.
Lists of > 1000 browser bugs         Websafe Colorizer
CSS2, CSS1 and HTML4 tutorials.      CSS masterclass
CSS2 test suite: 5000++ tests and 300+ test pages.