Re: Inline formatting model document

From: Allan Odgaard <Duff@DIKU.DK>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:34:04 +0100
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Erik van der Poel <erik@netscape.com>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
Tantek Çelik wrote:

> The CSS&FP Working Group is working on enhancements to underlining and other
> text-decorations for CSS3 (in addition to other text and font
> additions/enhancements).

> http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/1999/08/textfont

As I'm not a W3C member (being a student, thus still a quite active and
competent sparetime/freeware developer, which I'm sure my homepage will
confirm) then I'm not able to read the document.  Would it be possible to
receive a copy of the document by email, or is this just one of those
commodities reserved for people with money? ;-)

Kind regards Allan
--
<sb>
If you seek revenge, dig two graves.