Re: Inline h*ll

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:44:13 -0800 (PST),
=?iso-8859-1?q?Matthew=20Brealey?= (thelawnet@yahoo.com) wrote:
> --- "L. David Baron" <dbaron@fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
> > http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~dbaron/css/2000/01/dibm
>
> First things first, please fix your links. I've noticed before that you
> don't seem to test your local links before posting pages.
>
> Secondly, I'm not getting any images.

My links are fine.  Perhaps your browser doesn't support PNG?  I don't
know if I have access to a legal GIF-creation tool.  Or perhaps you
added a "/" to the end of the URL?  (There's a bug in the Apache server
used here that causes that to serve the page in that case when it
really shouldn't, which messes up the relative links, but there's
nothing I can do about that (I think).  And in some browsers, once
you've entered it with a "/", you may have to clear your cache before
trying to load it without one.)

[ discussion of percentages on vertical-align clipped ]
> is wrong - v-a relates to l-height.

Oops.  That's what I get for writing from memory, and then
proofreading.  I'll fix it.

-David

L. David Baron    Sophomore, Harvard (Physics)    dbaron@fas.harvard.edu
Links, SatPix, CSS, etc.     <URL: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~dbaron/ >