Re: Inline h*ll

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@fas.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:17:13 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org

comprehensive description of the inline box model as I understand
it.  This is both an explanation of CSS2's inline box model and a
proposal for clarification and modification of it, along the lines
that I have proposed before in this group.  I think most of the
changes give the results intended by the rules in the spec.  Since
font size issues are part of the inline box model, I have had to
include a possible solution for problems with fonts discussed late
last year [1].

Anyway, it's available at:

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~dbaron/css/2000/01/dibm

I would be interested to hear what others have to think about this
description.

-David

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1999Nov/0104.html

L. David Baron    Sophomore, Harvard (Physics)    dbaron@fas.harvard.edu