Platform Independant Cursors

From: Chatragadda Sunil Kumar <csunil@cse.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:48:25 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org
1. Is there any platform independant mechanisms to implement new CSS3
   cursors. I mean to ask they should work on Windows as well as unix
   flavours.
2. How about adding new cursors to IE5+ browsers with out access to the
   source code. Need to write a plug-in ?
3. How to disable the system cursor and show my cursor as behavioral
   extensions to a structural element. My behavior is a dhtml component.

Thanx in Advance.