Re: Inverted text

From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:41:11 +0100
To: Tantek Celik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Tantek Celik wrote:

> From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
> Date: Wed, Aug 16, 2000, 5:09 AM
>
> > Tantek Celik wrote:
> >>
> >> From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
> >> Date: Thu, Apr 27, 2000, 11:42 AM

> >                                                        ----
> > A pseudo-class as I see it, is something that changes according to its
> > state.
>                                  ---------
> Something that is a _whole_element_ which simply changes state (as opposed
> to part of an element or part of more than one element).  That is how all
> the other pseudo-classes behave.

Yes, all the other pseudo-elements are state-independent so what does
that prove?

Please visit http://RichInStyle.com. Featuring:
MySite: customizable styles.         AlwaysWork style
Browser bug table covering all CSS2 with links to descriptions.
Lists of > 1000 browser bugs         Websafe Colorizer
CSS2, CSS1 and HTML4 tutorials.      CSS masterclass
CSS2 test suite: 5000++ tests and 300+ test pages.