Re: Link Destination Pseudo-classes

Following the sentiment, another, in my opinion, useful set of selectors
would be :secure and :encrypted - for links going through encrypted and
secure channels.  However, there needs to be a way to distinguished between
potentially secure channels and strongly secure.  For example,

    https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/flex-sign-in-done/104-0662680-3423623

may potentially be secure, because it will be invoked via a secure
protocol, but once followed, it may turn out not to be secure due to some
problem with the certificate.  However, regardless of the certificate
problems, this link will still be encrypted due to the nature of the
protocol (what bugs me about current browsers, is that they don't
distinguish between encrypted and authenticated connections).

Cheers
Dmitry