Re: Minor error in CSS2, section 14.2; 'background'

From: gordon <gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:24:02 -0700
To: "'www-style'" <www-style@w3.org>
Easy enough.

A document with style added to the html element:
http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/html.html
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/html.html

The same document with the style attribute removed:
http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/html2.html
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/html2.html

[please note that these are very simple documents!]

later,
gordon