Re: Official statement from Microsoft concerning CSS, XSL and US Patent No. 5,860,073

From: Michiel Verhoef <michielv@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:32:35 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
The current DSSSL Standard was completed in 1996, the standard you were
refering to
was probably the first attempt to come up with a standard which failed (so
now we're
actually using DSSSL II :-)

Just my $0.02,

Michiel

--
Michiel Verhoef

Dr Jekyll:
CMG Publishing Technician with
CMG Trade Transport & Industry SDI-22
Kralingseweg 241-249
PO BOX 8566
3009 AN Rotterdam
The Netherlands
p: +31 (0)10 25 37 000
f: +31 (0)10 25 37 035
e: Michiel.Verhoef@CMG.NL

Mr Hyde:
Canoe Polo player with DKKV Dajaks
Whitewater paddler with EKV De Gennepermolen
e-mail: michielv@xs4all.nl