RE: CSS vs XSL, what is going on

At 02:30 PM 6/10/99 +0200, Barry van Oven wrote:
>Micheal, if you want to stir up the pot or invoke a flame war, please do so
>elsewhere. I assume the majority of this list's followers either have been
>following XML.com directly or have heard about it from other sources. There
>is no need to bring up this discussion again, other than you trying to
>garner support for your cause.
>
>So, please, stop doing it!

Er, uh, isn't this www-style, the W3C list for discussing developments in
style standards?  I'm not thrilled about getting a 41k message over three
different mailing lists, but this is _very much_ the place for such
discussions, and pretty much the only mailing list of its kind for CSS
developers.

If you don't like the cause, say that.  Otherwise, let an admin handle
what's appropriate and what isn't.  Can't say I've seen any of them respond.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer / Building XML Applications
Inside XML DTDs: Scientific and Technical (July)
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com