Re: CSS vs XSL, what is going on

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:01:51 +0200
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
CC: mlelist@citec.fi, bvoven@baan.nl
Barry van Oven wrote:

> Michael Leventhael wrote:
> >>A lot of things already discussed into boredom on http://www.xml.com<<

Boredom ?? This is you own opinion and speaking of a flame war.
I don't think that this word is not conflictual.

> Micheal, if you want to stir up the pot or invoke a flame war, please do so
> elsewhere. I assume the majority of this list's followers either have been
> following XML.com directly or have heard about it from other sources. There
> is no need to bring up this discussion again, other than you trying to
> garner support for your cause.
>
> So, please, stop doing it!

I strongly disagree. I did not catch his message in the xsl-list nor in
the c.t.x newsgroup and the discussion seems to me *exactly* in the scope
of this W3C mailing-list.

Excerpt from [1] :

> www-style: This mailing list is for technical discussion on Web
> Style Sheets. This is a focused discussion area: all posts to this
> list must be about style sheets.

Michael's mail contains technical discussion about stylesheets. Period.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

</Daniel>
--
Le mieux n'est pas l'ennemi du bien. Le mieux, c'est vraiment mieux,
mais  condition de le faire bien.