RE: About selection on propierties based on itself (that is, propierties as selectors)

From: Ignacio Javier <igjav@ctv.es>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:17:33 +0200
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Then why suppose that the human have failed instead of not?. I mean: why is
more logical this estructure of overriding by precedence than by , let's
say, propierties as selectors?(reckognizing that in this way it loses the
meaning of shorthand propierty)

In the example it would be:

whatever {margin-left:2em;margin:2pt} <=> whatever
{margin-left:2em;margin-top:2pt;margin-right:2pt;margin-bottom:2pt}