Re: Changing Link Attributes On Mouse Movement

Two points:
First, whitespace is illegal between components of a single selector. If
that selector really works in IE as you've typed it, please notify Microsoft
of their bug, the entire rule should be ignored by a conformant browser. The
selector should read: "a:hover".

Second, NN4.x does not support any of the CSS2 features (which :hover is).
Try the latest download from www.mozilla.org for a preview of NN5 which
already supports "a:hover".

To get the hover effect in NN4 you'd have to use javascript.

Peter