CSS1 revised edition

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:48:47 +0100 (MET)
To: www-style@w3.org
W3C has released a revised edition of the CSS1 Recommendation. 12
spelling an typographic mistakes have been fixed and 27 errors have
been corrected. Appendix F [1] of the new revision lists all changes.
Most errors are quite mundane and I don't believe any of the
corrections are controversial.

Many of the errors have first been reported on this list. Thanks to
everyone who has participated!

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1#appendix-f

(The only downside of publishing the revised edition is that "We do not
expect CSS to evolve into ... a programming language" is no longer the
last sentence in the Recommendation :-)

Work has started on a revised edition of CSS2. Please send your
reports to css2-editors@w3.org or to this list.

-h&kon

H   å   k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org      http://www.w3.org/people/howcome
World     W      i     d     e       Web  Consortium