Re: default.css

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <d.tek.jre@ebox.tninet.se>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:40:50 GMT
To: Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Fri, 15 May 1998 12:07:42 -0700, Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>
wrote:

> Tantek Celik wrote (11:31 AM -0700 5/15/98):
>
> " I'd say keep the 'list-style:none' - all Mac users should upgrade to Mac IE
> " 4.01 (which fixes this problem).
>
> No - they'll need to wait for 4.02 in order to view any page referencing
> images in which a line-height is specified on the containing element. I
> don't mean to be harsh (I know you also find this frustrating), but you
> know that without a conformance certification program, the next release
> will also contain a few page-killing CSS bugs (the odds are favorable).

etc.....

The divine truth, as I can only agree upon...

Your best input ever Todd. I fully agree, some one start all over again,
and get it right this time...

Mozilla spawns are a dead end in relation to both HTML and CSS,
Arjun Ray stated that well over a year ago and he was right then,
and even more so now.

--
Jan Roland Eriksson - d.tek.jre@ebox.tninet.se
<URL:http://home2.swipnet.se/%7Ew-20547/>