RE: OPINIONS WANTED: regexps in CSS?

Put me in the "against" group for the near future.  It is unlikely that this
is totally trivial to implement, and as neat as I may think it is, more
power in the selector syntax is not near the top of the list of requests
I've heard.

I agree very strongly with Braden's comments on minimum profiles, except I
personally think CSS2 is WAY beyond the minimum profile.  CSS1 is probably a
much better target, plus CSS Positioning.  CSS2 is huge, from an
implementation standpoint, and has many complex features.

-Chris Wilson