Is there a css2 yacc/bison grammar out there?

From: David Nagy-Farkas <DavidNF@becomm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:35:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm trying to implement a CSS2 parser.  Appendix D of the CSS2
specification specifies a grammar, but I'm having some difficulty
converting it to an acceptable YACC/Bison form without conflicts.  Has
anyone out there already done this conversion, and is it public?  The
nearest thing I could find was an out-of-date grammar in the first CSS
working draft at http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-css1-951123.html.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

David Nagy-Farkas
davidnf@becomm.com