Re: Is there a css2 yacc/bison grammar out there?

David Nagy-Farkas writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I'm trying to implement a CSS2 parser.  Appendix D of the CSS2
 > specification specifies a grammar, but I'm having some difficulty
 > converting it to an acceptable YACC/Bison form without conflicts.  Has
 > anyone out there already done this conversion, and is it public?  The
 > nearest thing I could find was an out-of-date grammar in the first CSS
 > working draft at http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-css1-951123.html.
 >
 > Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

The grammar used by the CSS validator is not a yacc grammar either,
but maybe it is easier to adapt:

    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html

It is input for Sun's Java parser generator "JavaCC"
(http://suntest.com/JavaCC/)

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA