Re: Browser or CSS error

From: Sue Jordan <sjacct@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:26:56 -0400
Johan Kallum wrote:

>... I have problem with my A NAME tags that I don't know if its a browser interpretation fault or a CSS misstake.

To work around Netscape's buggy behaviour with anchor pseudo-classes,
you may want to declare a separate set of internal anchors. More
complete information and examples might be garnered by asking in the
stylesheets newsgroup:

In the snippet you provided, Netscape does not support !important or the
hover pseudo-class.

Sue Jordan