css in <table>

From: FEL-X <fel-x@interweb.be>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 15:37:50 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,

I just subscribed to this list because I have a question and can't seem
to find a solution on the web & in FAQ sites.
I hope someone will help me out with this...

Here it is :
I'd like to create a style sheet that would apply on several HTML pages
on my website (eventually on several hosted sites on my server).

What is the procedure to create such a style sheet so it will define
the font colors, sizes and all possible options ?
Please note it also has to apply inside TABLES - <TABLE> tag-

It is to long to type the whole <STYLE TYPE="text/css"> ... </STYLE>
tag in each HTML page. What's more this method will not make it work
inside table rows and table data - <TR><TD> - !

In conclusion :
Ho do I set up a style sheet so it can be used on several html pages
and also works inside TABLES ?

(if I have to ise a <link rel=stlesheet href="source.css"> tag, can you
tell me how it works and what should be insode the .CSS file ?)

Thanks a lot in advance to whoever can point me in the right direction,
Best regards,

FEL-X             Eudora Plugins & Add-ins Page
                    mailto:fel-x@eudoramail.com

http://eudora.interweb.be
http://eudora.interweb.be/mac       ICQ 1961051