Re: CSS <LINK> and Netscape

From: Rasmus Kaj <kaj@interbizz.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:00:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: i.hunter@motiv.co.uk
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Cc: kaj@interbizz.se

 IH> This might not be exactly the right forum, but if not can
 IH> somebody point me.

Well, I don't think it is either, but here comes a short answer anyway.

 IH> I can't get the <LINK....> syntax to work with Netscape
 IH> browser. This is frustrating because I can't find any refs. on
 IH> the net to any problem (the failure of import is mentioned).

I use them like this (in the HEAD of the document):

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="mystyle.css">

It seems to me that this is per spec [1]. I don't think netscape
supports the media attribute, though ...

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/links.html#edef-LINK

// Rasmus

--
kaj@cityonline.se --------------- Rasmus Kaj - http://www.e.kth.se/~kaj/