Re: Setting no bottom margin, etc.

From: Tito de Morais <titodemorais@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:33:51 +0100
Hi, from a long time lurker who joined the list to learn something about
CSS.

I don't know the answer to the question mentioned bellow using CSS, but you
can do it using just plain html. At leats I do it like this:

<BODY TOPMARGIN="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0"
BGCOLOR="#00407f" TEXT="#ffffff" LINK="#ff8080" VLINK="#69b4b4"
ALINK="#fbcf04">

... and it works both for IE and Netscape. This way you have no margins at
all - bottom, top, left and right.

Best regards
Tito de Morais