Re: Media Types

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:37:04 -0500
To: "gordon" <gordon69b@earthlink.net>, <www-style@w3.org>
I've had to return to using tables for layout on many pages because of the
slow implementation of style sheet enabled browsers. I need columns on my
pages and without CSS positioning or EM values I must resort to those pixel
width tables because they work and are stable. It's no longer tolerable for
me to have my pages looking amateurish to most people (actually to
advertisers). So I can understand. It just illustrates the depressing
situation that we are in without the majority browser maker deploying a
realistic CSS-enabled browser.

Steve

   _/ Steve Knoblock                      mailto:editor@city-gallery.com
   _/ City Gallery                            http://www.city-gallery.com/