RE: Same source multiple times with @import

Not quite true.  Multiple inclusion does not by itself allow cycles - only
inclusion of a parent stylesheet.  This is detectable with a different
algorithm.

I was asking if multiple inclusions were explicitly disallowed by any
version of the CSS specification - I cannot find any reference to them.

-Chris