Re: Capitalize across "span"

On 2/8/1998 09:52 PM, Todd Fahrner wrote:

>I'm aware of several test pages hiding around W3C servers, though none
>comprehensive. I think there's been a political issue in W3C publicizing
>how short of the mark member companies are falling.

"All Animals are Compliant, but some Animals are more Compliant than
others."
Seriously, it's probably a tough issue for the W3C member organizations,
because even the most innocent ommisions and mistakes can start to look
like subtle leveraging;  additionally, I get the sense that the legal
questions involved with compliance claims are very muddy.

My bet would be that the W3C staff have enough autonomy to get away with
it.  Who would want to be the first to object?

M.L.