Re: the whole pixel size dilema

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 00:07:30 +0100
To: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong@naw.org>
CC: www-style@w3.org

"B.K. DeLong" wrote:

> At 09:50 AM 12/22/98 -0800, Todd Fahrner wrote:
> >So, lacking CSS and SVG, we're definitely stuck in a bad place. All this
> >fine talk is to assure that once some of the other fundamentals are worked
> >out, they won't be hamstrung by neglect of these simple dependencies.
>
> Speaking of SVG. Where can one find more information on this proposed
> standard??

It isn't a proposed standard. It is a work in progress and there is no
public spec (yet) for review. However there is a requirements document
that describes what we believe that we are building, and feedback is
encouraged so that we can be sure that the end result meets real needs
and wil be widely used.

Check out http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-SVGReq

--
Chris