Re: Gameboard - updated source a little...

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Jeffrey S. Brenan wrote:

> I could REALLY use a page the gives me the LOW DOWN on how to make
> positioning WORK on NETSCAPE AND IE.

For IE, position:static, position:relative and position:absolute work
(IIRC) as it says in the spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/). IE does
not support position:fixed.

For Netscape, here is how to make positioning work: You Can't.

Netscape is fundamentally broken in its implementation of
position:absolute, and does not support and other value other than
position:static.

BTW, this forum is not a question-and-answer stylesheet support mailing
list. It is designed for discussion of the CSS3 specification. Please
reread the documentation that came with your subscription for more
details.

--
Ian Hickson