line height

From: bill brissette <billb@gbcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 98 16:39:51 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>
i'm working on a large site that uses external sheets to describe font
properties. i am also using an embedded font for some, but not most of
the text. when there is a line of text containing both the default font
and the embedded font, the line height is affected, because the embedded
font is a bit taller than the default. i've tried a few different
approaches, with no luck, to even out the line height.  my desired result
is to have all of the lines in all of the copy to have the line height of
the highest font.  any suggestions out there?  it's giving me a big
headache.  thanks,

bill brissette

blue dingo