Re: Lists

From: Russell Grigaitis <russell.grigaitis@pre-print.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:37:01 -0600
To: <www-style@w3.org>
>Someone offered many syntax impaired examples, like:
>> UL
>>
>>   margin-top: 0pt;
>>   margin-bottom: 0pt;
>>   }
>
>None of the examples include the beginning curly brace "{"

This was just a small typo.
The really bad thing was to put the UL element inside the P element. This
would be invalid HTML.
><P>Before
><UL>
>   <LI>One</LI>
>    <LI>Two</LI>
>    <LI>Three</LI>
></UL>(you may want to start here to kill the character space)
>After</P>

Sorry, it was the first thing I typed this morning.

The example I gave after this one, if you add the curly brace, would be the
valid way. Although it will not work in Netscape.

Does anyone know a workaround for Netscape? I find it doesn't like the
margin properties.

Russell Grigaitis
Pre Print Incorporated
200, 12420 - 104 Avenue