RE: css and printing

Well, keep in mind that, according to Microsoft's Web pages, IE4 already
supports the "full CSS1 core" [1]. I'm not convinced Microsoft's
documentation is *supposed* to be helpful from a conformance standpoint.

Braden

[1]
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/sdk/inetsdk/help/dhtml/xplatform/xplatf
orm.htm#bk_xplatform>