Macromedia Dreamweaver supports CSS1, CSS-Positioning

From: Sho Kuwamoto <skuwamoto@macromedia.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 14:38:35 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
Doh! I just read through Chris Lilley's post, and the URL given
is not the one you should use. If you want to download Dreamweaver,
please use this URL instead:

   http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/

We do some content negotiation on our site to present different
pages to you based on your browser. The URL Chris gave is the
one with dynamic HTML stuff in it, which won't work on all
browsers.

-Sho
--
skuwamoto@macromedia.com