RE: FW: IE4.0 and W3C Standards

From: Thomas Reardon <thomasre@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 08:20:25 -0800
To: "'gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu'" <gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu>, Scott Isaacs <scotti@MICROSOFT.com>, David Perrell <davidp@earthlink.net>, Bede McCall <bede@mitre.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org
Good question.  We aim to have a full implementation of the remaining
CSS1 Advanced attributes in IE4.  As you know IE3 covered a lot but not
all of the CSS1 Advanced spec (read the spec, pay attention to those
items marked 'advanced' as you may not see every browser/tool that
claims CSS1 capability implementing them).

-Thomas