CSS Plug-in for Word 97

From: Art Gillespie <Art@shruggedinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:12:06 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>
 Hi all,

I've developed an add-in for Word 97 that allows developers to use Word's
interface for WYSIWYG creation of CSS-enhanced HTML pages.  It currently
supports many of the CSS paragraph formatting attributes as well as precise
positioning of Text box and Image objects.

At the risk of being labeled a spammer, I'd really appreciate it if those
interested would check out the free evaluation at
http://www.shruggedinteractive.com/controlfreak/ ... feedback from this list
would be invaluable.

Thanks

Art